This page allows your to claim your EDNA Tokens from the Worbli/TELOS/EOS Blockchains to an account on the UX Blockchain
You will need scatter desktop installed and running to complete the process
- IF you are using a Mac ignore the line #2 below and use Scatter Version 11.0.1
- Insure Scatter version 11.0.0 is running on your computer (later versions may work as well).
- Insure you have setup the UX Network:
Name: UX Network
Protocol : HTTPS
Chain ID: 8fc6dce7942189f842170de953932b1f66693ad3788f766e777b6f9d22335c02
Port : 443
contract : eosio.token
symbol : UTX
decimals : 4
- Insure Your Active Key for your UX Account is loaded into Scatter.
- Insure Your Owner Key for the Worbli, TELOS or EOS Account you want to claim the tokens from is loaded into scatter, issues have been reported if both owner and active keys are loaded and have the same values, unload the active key if it’s the same as your owner key
- click login on this page and login to your UX Account
- Fill in the form below & click Fetch Data
- Verify the new onscreen information and click Looks Good
- Wait for scatter to popup and then Allow the arbitrary signature transaction
- Click Claim, WAIT for scatter to request your second signature, sign it and wait for your confirmation message.